Blogger Layouts

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Recipe~ Day 4

My sister, Kerry, gave me this recipe a few years back and it has become one of my most favorite meals to make. It's simple, and delicious. She and I both make a variation of this and carry to church every once in awhile, and I am waiting for the Sunday that we both show up with it... hasn't happened yet! :)


Cranberry Chicken
(the only chicken breast recipe that I have ever had that is not "dried out")

6 boneless skinless chicken breast (when I make it for church, I use boneless/skinless chicken tenderloins)
1 pkg Lipton Onion Soup mix
1 can Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
1 (8 oz) bottle of French Dressing (I use Kraft brand Catalina Free- it's the fat free dressing)

Mix the cranberry sauce and the dressing together in a small bow. In a large baking dish (I use a glass 9x13) place chicken and sprinkle with the Onion Soup Mix. Next, top with the cranberry/dressing mix. Bake 350° for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Serve over bead of white rice.

No comments: