Blogger Layouts

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Incredibly Smart or Just Plain Lazy?

This is the most recent topic of conversation Jim and I have had regarding Joshua. The other day I noticed he was trying to pull up on his walker and I was concerned that it might slip out from underneath him. I walked behind him to steady the walker and thought I would see how well he did walking behind it (while I was holding on to it securely). That little booger took half a step and then purposely stepped onto the ledge of the walker (with both feet) and ALLOWED me to push him around the house.



I said to Jim, "Our son is so incredibly smart". To which Jim replied, "Either that or he's incredibly lazy".

We got a video of it at the time, and then something happened to the memory card in the camera and it was lost and gone forever... so I had to "re-create" the situation so we could get it on video.



What do ya'll think? Smart or Lazy?

5 comments:

Jeremy Sarber said...

Maybe he's both. He's lazy so he put his brain to work to find a way to remain lazy.

Kelly Spezzano said...

Jim says he's smart cause he figured out how to get me to push him around the house! :/

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how in the world I missed this one. But I say Joshie is one smart cookie! Hmmmm, looks like he needs a walk-behind toy!

Love Mimmy

Dani said...

Maybe he has a well trained Momma ;) hahaha.

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

hee hee! What a funny little boy he is!