Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sit N' Spin

Joshua's cousing Grace (he calls her Aunt Grace) brought over a Sit N' Spin that her grand-daughter used. I didn't think he would ever get the concept (I was constantly having to spin him, but he knew right away how to push the buttons to turn the music on). One day Kimberly and Lindsey were over at my house (Kimberly and I were working on a super-secret baby shower item) and Lindsey (who had used a Sit N' Spin before) got on and spun her little heart out. The next day, Joshua gets on that thing and starts spinning, like he had always known how to do it.

Thanks little (big) cuzzy for teaching Joshua how to Sit N' Spin!

4 comments:

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

I love how he almost spins himself right off! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Joshie, Mimmy is so proud of you!

Good job, Josh-u-a! I am going to ask Mommy and Daddy for my own Sit-n-Spin for my birthday, so we can sit-n-spin together! Love, Lindsey Lou Who, who is not yet two!

Dani said...

I love that grin!

Lydia said...

thats to cute!