Blogger Layouts

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Web Cam Singing

I have a hard time getting video of Joshua because he is so vain he wants to watch himself on the camera rather than let me video him. So I got the bright idea of allowing him to sit at the computer on the webcam so he could see himself while he was being recorded. It proved to be a big hit (and quite funny) because of the slight delay, Joshua got easily distracted by himself. The video is unedited because there are so many funny things throughout. I still laugh everytime I watch it!



3 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm singing along too!

Anonymous said...

That boy is so darn cute I can't stand it!

I hope this becomes a ritual, he sings for himself and you post for all of us to enjoy!

143

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

He is soooo cute! Abbey and Kinley both really enjoyed his singing (Bubba is still asleep)