Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Songs of the Broken Hearted

When the world my heart is rending with it's heaviest storms of care.
My glad thoughts to God ascending find a refuge from despair.
There's a hand of mercy near me, Tho' the waves of trouble roar.
There's an hour of rest to cheer me when the toils of life are o'er
Oh to rest in peace forever joined with happy souls above.
Where no foe my heart can sever from the Saviour whom I love.
This the hope that shall sustain me till life's pilgrimage is past
Tears may vex and trouble pain me; I shall reach my home at last.

I love Jesus, hallelujah. I love Jesus, yes I do. I do love Jesus, He's my Saviour. Jesus smiles and loves me too.

My heart is broken, but God is my refuge.

Troubles here below often bring us woe, Jesus is a friend ALWAYS
He will be with you trust in him a new, Jesus is a friend ALWAYS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for all of you. Praying for peace, comfort, unity and answered prayers.

143