Blogger Layouts

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Answer: Things that make a pregnant girl "angry" (Read previous post)

Question: What is "dropping the soda from McDonalds thus ripping the same bag of fries from previous post, spilling the soda on your dress for church and sending the fries, once again to the floor- all 5 minutes before having to leave to meet your sister for church"?

So, as you read in my previous post, I spilled my fries on the garage floor yesterday. After cleaning them up, I brought the bag inside and set them on the counter with the intentions of throwing them away in the outside garbage can before leaving for church Friday night....

5 minutes before leaving to meet Kimberly, who was gracious enough to let me ride to church with her, I picked up my soda, walked to the kitchen grabbed the bag o'dirty fries, walked over to the table where my purse was, realized the soda was tipped over dripping on the paper bag causing me to over-compensate dropping the soda, which caused the already ripped bag to rip even more, sending the fries, once again to a "SPLAT" on the floor and the soda splashing all over my legs, shoes, DRESS, floor...

Once again, I had to clean up the fries, now soggy from the soda, dry the floor (thank goodness it was in an area where Jim had the carpet pulled up) change my outfit... die of thirst...

DADBLASTED USPS!!! YOU BET I AM STILL BLAMING THEM!!!! I have decided the next can drive they do, I am putting in cat food... That'll show them!

P.S. USPS is not my BFF! LOL

8 comments:

Dani said...

oh poor Kelly.

Anonymous said...

Don't waist expensive cat food. Put empty cans in the can drive! That will show the Blasted USPS!

With all my sympathy, your sis :)143

Amy Ellen said...

Oh I remember having a number of those days, well actually having had 6 kids I have had alot of those days, LOL. I love your new picture at the top of your page that is very very cute. Thank you for your encouraging words the other day!!
Hugs
Amy

Brittany said...

WOW, does being pregnant make a person crazy? haha, love you : )

P.S. What does "143" mean?

Bekah said...

Darn USPS!! This is why people call it "going postal"...dealing with the post office in any way will have some sort of a negative effect on you.

Gary B. said...

Should have eaten the fries in the car or at least the safe ones off the floor. That would have been at least ten fries you would not have to pick up. Hehehehehehe thats not funny hehehe

Kelly Spezzano said...

To Gary b's comment: See response to previous post...

Lisa said...

That reminds me of a Tide Stick commercial. The pregnant lady is eating icecream and spills some on her shirt. She whips out her Tide stick to clean the stain. The caption reads, "4 weeks left until the baby is due and only one shirt fits." :-)

Love you!