Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Joshua's Big Announcement

Sorry no pic or video- I seriously have to start taking the camera with me everywhere!

Joshua crawled (officially) for the first time today. We went over to Melissa's for a very scrumptious lunch and afterwards as Mel and I were watching a movie, Joshua (who had woke up from his 15 minute nap) decided that he really wanted the boys' laptop and my cell phone, so he kind of crawled sideways, and then inched forward and got to where he wanted to go!

I put him on the floor at home and he is now inching forward more here too! Watch out everyone! Joshua's on the move!

10 comments:

Bekah said...

YAY Joshua!!

Lydia said...

HES CRAWLING! I didn't know this wow I can't belive it GO JOSHUA!!
Lydia :)

Lil. Bit said...

Aww! Yay! Tell him he makes his Aunt Bethany proud! :)

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

Why do you and Kimberly keep letting these babies grow up! I'm not ready for that yet!

Anonymous said...

YAH Joshie! Mimmy can't wait to see you crawling. Oh man, you and Lindsey are going to tear it up this summer!

Gary B. said...

Yeah for you Joshua!!!

Dani said...

Yeah for you Joshua!

Anonymous said...

ATTA BOY JOSHUA, YOU ARE POPPAS MAIN MAN.

strem said...

I bet he's really moving now. This is exciting news!

Owl of the Desert said...

Yahoo! Way to go Joshua!