Blogger Layouts

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mother's Day Card



But don't be fooled by this silly card! My hubby made me French Toast for breakfast (Yum) and cleaned the kitchen, got Joshua dressed for church, told me to sit and relax before church (which is how in the world I wrote this blog before church). And tonight, he and I are going to attempt to make homemade ravioli (and of course homemade sauce to go with it) together.
(I am SUPER DE-DUPER excited about that part. I just love trying new things in the kitchen)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet of Jim and Joshua. I'm glad and proud that they treated you like a Queen. Happy Mothers Day to You. I love your new Blog appearance. It's Beautiful. It makes a body want to sit with you guys and chat a spell. Joshua looks so relaxed.

Daddy