Blogger Layouts

Friday, July 30, 2010

Is it hot in here or is it just ME?

It seems as though my lot in life is to be surrounded by no air conditioning....

My car for 3 years in a row has had the a/c go out in the middle of the summer. The first time, we replaced it with a used compressor. The second time we replaced it with a new compressor. It was/is still under warranty, however the warranty outlasted the mechanic's business (he sold his business to a guy who has no intention of honoring the previous owner's warranty work). So we have been with out A/C in the car for a few weeks now.

Today, I went to run a few errands and when I returned, it was as if the heater was on in the house. And it has only gotten hotter as the day has gone on. I have called the a/c company and they will be here sometime this afternoon... I hope it is soon!

Perhaps you remember a little story I blogged back in Oct 2008 where I may or may not have in an enraged-pregnancy stupor accused the post office of breaking my a/c...

Well I will let you be the judge of whether or not they are up to it again. I dropped an entire soda on the ground on Tuesday (after getting out of the truck and going and checking the mail). Our mailbox lid is M.I.A. for several weeks now... and now the A/C??? Mr. Postmaster General??? I demand an explanation! (FYI- I am not pregnant this time, so I did not cry when I dropped my soda- I just said to Joshua "OH NO.... My soda's all flat and junk")

4 comments:

Rachel said...

ah ha ha ha! love it. the last part that is, as for your AC, hope it starts working soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh No, your AC is all flat and junk???? We have AC here, you can glady come hang with us :)

143

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

If you need to take a dip in the pool to cool off, just let me know!!!

Bekah said...

No AC?? That's inhumane during a Florida summer! I hope it gets fixed soon.