Blogger Layouts

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 2: Favorite Movie

Just as I have many songs that are "Favorites", I have many favorite movies too.

Favorite Disney Movie: Little Mermaid & Beauty & the Beast are tied. I can sing just about every song in both movies, and I just love them!

Favorite Comedy: That is SOOOOO tough, I am a huge comedy fan, so I would have to ask myself, what movie would I watch over and over no matter what? It's a toss up between Dodgeball and Elf... Favorite lines-
Dodgeball: If you can dodge a wrench then you can dodge a ball
Elf: I'm a cotton-headed ninny-muggins.

Favorite Drama: No question about it my alltime favorite drama is Men Of Honor... I wish the language wasn't so bad, but the story line is AWESOME and it is based on a true story

Favorite Action Film: That's kind of a tough one. I love the Bourne Series, and I love the Ocean's movies (the newer ones, not the original).

Favorite Chick Flick: This one is a toss up too: I really like 13 Going on 30, but I also like Hope Floats (just about any Sandra Bullock film actually)

Favorite Scary Movie: I don't watch very many scary films, so it's not hard to choose Sixth Sense

And last but the top of my list (not sure the genre) Anne of Green Gables.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe "Office Space" didn't even get an honorable mention! But all in all good movie choices. I KNEW Anne of Green Gables would make it on the list!

143

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

Everyone keeps talking about Office Space, but neither Matthew or I have watched it. Perhaps that might have to be something we download on the PS3 this weekend!

Anonymous said...

"Beavers and Ducks"! I can't believe Bandits didn't get an honorable mention either!