Blogger Layouts

Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 27: My Worst Habit

I am a big twisted knot of bad habits.

As I told my hubby (and sisters) this week, I don't know how I made it through life without getting addicted to drugs and alcohol when I have the worst time with getting addicted to other things (like facebook, family feud, freecell, tv, food, etc...)

But my worst habit is my laziness... *yes, of course it's embarrassing to admit* but I struggle with it on a daily basis. I am working hard to not be idle during the day. I even had my hubby change the password on the computer so I wouldn't be able to get on it during the day... it's working so far. I do most of my online stuff after he's gone to bed.

I have really been praying about this bad habit lately, and the Lord has blessed me to see a light at the end of the tunnel (so to speak) and with a really detailed checklist, and a son who apparently was really craving a good schedule I have had a very good, productive week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your checklist is working. Praying for you also.

143

Bekah said...

I hear ya on that one. I'm terrible about embracing the "lazy" and not doing things I should during the day and evening. Your checklist sounds like a great idea though!