Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

TOP 10 TUESDAY

I bet you thought I forgot about my top 10 list this week. Well, I did until just a second ago, so now I have to come up with a topic....

Hmmmm.... Think, Think, Think....

Joshua is watching the movie, "Cars" so how about a tribute to Disney:

This was very difficult to narrow down as the movies that Disney has been releasing lately have been awesome having grown up on Disney movies, I have replaced some old favorites with newer movies.

Top 10 Favorite (Animated) Disney movies
10. Aristocats
9. Fox and the Hound
8 The Lion King
7. Cars 2
6. Cars
5. The Little Mermaid
4. Toy Story 3
3. Toy Story 2
2. Toy Story

And my number one favorite Disney movie:
1. Beauty and the Beast (I love EVERYTHING about this movie!)

Tangled is on my favorite list, but I had to bump it to my top 20. Also in my top 20 are Chicken Little, Aladdin, Monsters Inc., Bolt, Rescuers, Rescuers Down Under, Robin Hood, 101 Dalmatians, Jungle Book

PS- look what I found out today: Toy Story 4 in the making for a 2015 release... http://www.disneymovieslist.com/movies/details.asp?mov=toy-story-4

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, all of those are in my Top 20as well, but you forgot some great ones, like, Lion King 1 1/2, Finding Nemo, Incredibles, The Big Piglet Movie, Winnie The Pooh and The Tigger Movie!

143

Kelly Spezzano said...

Yes, those are all good too (although I don't know if I have seen the Lion King 1 1/2 movie) But the Winnie the Pooh movies are definitely on my top 25 Also Cinderella, Peter Pan, and who could forget Bugs Life???

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

All of those are great movies. I wouldn't be able to narrow my list down!

"Wait for it Wait for it"
"ALIENS"
"Oh Snap!"