Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Don't Know Who Johnny Is, But We Sure Do Like His Jumper!

It is truly amazing how much Joshua changes from one day to the next. Now that he has mastered the art of rolling over from his back to his belly, he has started working on being able to roll over from his belly to his back. He really doesn't like being on his belly that much, so I am always looking for new ways to keep him "pacified" while doing common things. Of course when I am cooking or cleaning he likes to be in his walker (he can just whip all over the wood floors in his awesome set of wheels). He has completely grown out of his bouncer seat, and is not content with being in his swing anymore. He's WAY TOO MOBILE for those! I started noticing that when I hold him in my lap, he likes to "jump". So, we got out the Johnny Jumper that was donated by, who else, the Franklin Boys. So here's a little video of the Joshua Jumper!

4 comments:

Bekah said...

Look at those cute chubby little legs go!

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

I love how he smiles when he turns back around to see you, like "hey there's that lady that gives me the good stuff! I like her!"

Anonymous said...

When did Joshie get so grownie?
:( That is just too cute! I love how his left arm was sticking out of the left leg hole! And I agree with Kerry about that smile!

Lydia said...

that is so cute! I want one of those they look like alot of fun. lol!