Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

On The Go

Cover the electrical outlets! Put up all the breakables! Joshua is set to go in 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... BLAST OFF!!!!

Just shy of 6 months old, Joshua has decided he is about ready to crawl! I noticed that his upper body strength has increased and instead of just doing push ups, he has managed to get his little knees up under him. In the following video, he was able to get one step on his own (and then he fell over) and the other videos I was helping him. Oh and bonus... in the middle of the video montage I was able to get his other new trick... WAVE TO MAMMA!


6 comments:

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

It won't be long now! Be prepared to have permanently black knees on your little man...because no matter how often you mop, the dirt just finds its way back!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I love how he made sure he always kept his face to the camera! Yep, its only a matter of time. Lindsey was saying, "Go Joshie, Go Joshie, its your birthday, No its my birthday! And I totally dig your music choice!

143

Brittany said...

I am so glad you have this on video. Thank you for sharing!

Dani said...

Wow, I'm so impressed. Isn't it crazy how they just all of a sudden start doing something over night?

For all of Britt's leg strength he has no upper body strength at all. He has started getting his knees under him some and pushing, but he just scoots around a little on his belly and face. I keep telling him he is going to rub his nose off. ha!

Lydia said...

WOW!!! Good job Joshua!
I love the part when he says hi to you thats so sweet. :) Lydia.

Amy Ellen said...

Once they start moving they don't stop.......oh how fun. I miss that age!!!
Hugs
Amy